Free Web Site Counter
University A Conservative Harvest: A Boston Tea Party…(Daschle is Pure Slime)

Friday, October 15, 2004

A Boston Tea Party…(Daschle is Pure Slime)

For the past couple months, I have been reading about how Tom Daschle is in a tight race in South Dakota for his senate seat. Like North Dakota, South Dakota is very much a pro Bush state. I have also read that Daschle was running a commercial with him and President Bush embracing shortly after 9/11.While watching NBC news on Friday night, I was able to see that commercial.

What I had always thought suddenly became obvious to me; Tom Daschle is the slimiest, most pathetic form of scum in national politics. The same man, who’s own disdain for President Bush’s policies is obvious to anyone who pays attention, is willing to use that same President as help in getting reelected. Even North Dakota’s version of winkem, blinkem, and nod (Dorgen, Conrad, and Pomeroy) has enough common sense not to portray themselves as being buddies of the President in an election commercial. But then again they are not in tight race like Daschle is. To run a commercial like that shows how desperate Daschle must be to be reelected. If they weren’t before South Dakotans should now be embarrassed.

When viewing the ad, I almost threw up my dinner. It also made me wonder what other two people would make me lose my lunch if I saw them embrace. Perhaps a Yankee and a Redsox fan, Viking fan and a Packer fan, Santa Claus and the Grinch, Bobby Knight and any referee, Shaq and Koby, Nancy Kerigan and Tanya Harding, Dick Cheney and Patrick Leahy, Coke and Pepsi, or Rush Limbaugh and Ed Shultz.

Daschle’s use of this commercial shows the difference between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans have way too much pride and self respect to do something like that. There is no limit to how low a Democrat will go to win an election, because to them the end justifies the means. This commercial shows Tom Daschle has no self-respect and I pray South Dakotan’s put him out of his misery on November 2nd. Tom Daschle is a political weasel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home