Free Web Site Counter
University A Conservative Harvest: Cry Of The Loon … (Ed is #1 in Portland)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Cry Of The Loon … (Ed is #1 in Portland)

Today Ed announced to the state of North Dakota that his national show is number one in cities like Portland, San Diego, and San Francisco. I was totally impressed. It was shocking to hear that a liberal talk show is number one in a liberal city. What a huge accomplishment. I wonder if the Yankees are number one in New York; if the Redsox are number one in Boston; if the Vikings are number one in Minneapolis. Maybe even Catholics are number one in the Vatican; and Muslims are number one in the Middle East; and Democrats are number one in Massachusetts. Again this is just a hunch; I might be going out on a limb. If any of my assumptions or predictions are wrong I apologize. Far be it from me to piss on Ed’s success.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger schumacher said...

Your not suggesting that New York is conservative? Last time I checked both New York and California's electoral votes go to the democrats. Try again.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed also told a caller that "This is a Christian talk show host who never lies." Two months after his national blow it out of his mouth show took off, he was adament that he would never "pimp" a book, or be like other bigtime talk show hosts. Seems every chance he gets, I hear him out somewhere pushing his book and what I would consider "pimping." I guess that is not a lie. Well maybe he does not have to pimp anyway, because he is on the other end of that operation,and that would be,yes, the prostitute. He would sell himself anywhere, anytime to be just like Rush.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home