Free Web Site Counter
University A Conservative Harvest: A Boston Tea Party …(A Series Of Questions)

Friday, January 20, 2006

A Boston Tea Party …(A Series Of Questions)

Personally I do not believe I share much in common with a liberal. In an effort to prove this theory I have decided to use a few articles as an experiment. I am going to pick a topic and ask for liberals and conservatives to comment with their belief on the issue. After receiving a few comments I will also comment on what I think. Will there be any common ground? I doubt it but there is a chance liberals in this area may be quite different than those on each coast. Over the next couple weeks I will post a question and how different people respond will tell us if there is any hope for agreement. You never know there might be one or two things we can agree on. So like Mike Meyers playing Barbara Streisand on Saturday Night Live used to say, “Here’s a topic, talk amongst yourselves”.

Do you believe child predators should be rehabilitated or should every state have “Jessica’s Law for first time offenders? In your answer please state whether you are a Democrat or Republican.

Hint, the next question will be border control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home