Free Web Site Counter
University A Conservative Harvest: A Boston Tea Party …(Traitor)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Boston Tea Party …(Traitor)

Find him! Do what ever is necessary to find the person who leaked the NSA spying of overseas phone calls. I want this person nailed! I want posters of this person shown to the entire country. I want this Benedict Arnold put away for life. Whoever it is has placed my family in danger and all must know his/her identity.

President Bush said, “If you are talking to El Qaeda the American government wants to know about it”. I should $#@ %$#@ hope so. There should not be a single person in America who has a problem with this. James Risen the “New York Times” reporter who broke this story called the person who leaked this information a “whistle blower”. I want to know the motive of this person. I want this person hunted down like an animal. I want these leaks to stop.

My suspicion is people are leaking information because of a personal grudge against something or someone. My suspicion is this information is not being leaked because of abuse but rather someone “personally” disagrees with the policy. It should not matter what government employees “personally” believe unless something illegal is being done. We are in a war and listening to private conversations between people in the United States and others in Afghanistan is a matter of national security.

So many people work in these governmental jobs for so long they span many administrations. Personally they agree with policies of some administrations and disagree with others. Who ever leaked this information to the “New York Times” needs to be identified. This person’s motives need to be known by the American public. In the now common partisan ways of Washington, I suspect we will find a political motive for the leak. One person’s “whistle blower” is another person’s “traitor”. Let this person go down in history as our generation’s Benedict Arnold.

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why has no one posted a comment on this???
You are absolutly right. This is a traito and I agree, it is porbably some one with a grudge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home