Free Web Site Counter
University A Conservative Harvest: The Cry of the Loon …Ed Schultz (Green Eggs and Ham)

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Cry of the Loon …Ed Schultz (Green Eggs and Ham)

Watch out for the stampede! Don’t let the children get trampled! Pray for extra security! The Ed Schultz book “Straight Talk From the Heartland” is about to hit bookstores around the country. Only in America can a farce like this write his own book. Next he will be battling Sean Hannity’s “Hanitization of America Tour” with his own “The Heartland Straight Talk Express Tour”.

What really surprises me is that Ed is having book signings in Fargo. Doesn’t he realize there could be riots? There are many more people in Fargo that dislike him, as I do, than there are people who like him. Speak from the heartland…….PLEASE! Ed doesn’t even speak for a majority of North Dakotans. If I remember correctly our state voted for a Republican for President. Why does this guy continue to embarrass us? I can only imagine the amazing insight he will bring to each and every page. Each and every person in the Fargo area will now have a point of reference to carry with us as we work to implement the thoughts of “Ed” into our daily lives. I am certain the in depth thoughts on every page will cause me to have to read them many times over just so I can comprehend the incredible knowledge he is trying to relay to me. Something like “I do like green eggs and ham. I do, I do, Sam I AM”.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRY OF THE LOON: Be careful not to feed the fire of the (RHB Red Headed Bully)
by giving him too much creedence.
On the other hand, he IS successful. He DID take a chance. He started a busness. He has pulled himself up from nowhere to somewhere.

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRY OF THE LOON: Be careful not to feed the fire of the (RHB Red Headed Bully)
by giving him too much creedence.
On the other hand, he IS successful. He DID take a chance. He started a busness. He has pulled himself up from nowhere to somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home